FirstCare Small Group Plans
For groups with 50 or less employees
One Texas Employer to Another
If your small business is in one of our Texas service areas, we are uniquely set up to make the most of your group’s health care coverage. Besides knowing the ins and outs of being a Texas Employer, we know how to pick the best local provider options, negotiate the best local rates, and provide Texan-to-Texan customer service for you and your employees.
We’re born in Texas, and we’re trusted by Texans. With FirstCare, you would join thousands of group clients and over 175,000 members. With regional offices located in all of our markets, you can speak with a real person who is committed to providing you with the service your business deserves.
Want to offer both HMO and PPO plan options to your employees? We can do that and save you money in the process too.
Benefits for You and Your Business
FirstCare Health Plans provides an extensive local network of doctors and hospitals in your area. You can select your contribution level(s) and what plans to offer your employees. Using our new Defined Contribution funding option gives you control over how much you contribute toward your employee's health care coverage versus the traditional funding method. And, you have options:
- If your business is covered currently through one of FirstCare’s Small Group plans, you are guaranteed the opportunity to renew the same plan for 2017.
- Or, explore new plans that are ACA compliant, providing greater affordability.
Either way, you’ll still receive the same great local service.
to get a quote using FirstCare HealthConnect
, the first private health care exchange available to small businesses in west Texas.
- Operate in FirstCare’s service area
- Minimum of one verifiable employee
A side-by-side comparison of FirstCare's Small Group HMO Plans for 2017.
A side-by-side comparison of FirstCare's Small Group PPO Plans for 2017.
- HMO plans require primary physician care and provide only in-network coverage. PPO plans do not. You can offer either or both to your employees.
- Every plan offers some preventive care services without copays or deductibles.
- Dental and vision coverage available to complement medical coverage.
- Coverage outside of the area includes an extensive network.
- Many prescription drug options are covered in each plan.
This is not your average HMO. Your employees won't need a referral to see an in-network specialist. Also, no deductibles, pre-existing conditions, or claim forms to file.
Maximum savings are offered for in-network providers, but the benefits are also offered out-of-network too. Our network is the largest in the area.
Round out your medical coverage, with plans such as vision, dental, and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
to get a quote for your business using FirstCare HealthConnect, the first private exchange available to small businesses in west Texas.